Start a Pre Primary School Risk-free business opportunity.
Shrishti International School is a leading playschool in Jaipur, Rajasthan, recognized and acknowledged for its skillful combination of a strong Montessori experience with the play-way method.
Shrishti International School, a name, known for Quality Education is pioneer in imparting all-round development and to foster an all-round growth in early learners by using modern technology along with regular curriculum. Shrishti International School is an English medium school with highly experienced team. Trainers deliver innovative curricular programs using the best educational practices and curriculum.
Our Other Programmes:-
Felicita - The European Concept Cafe !!
Want to open a franchise store ?
It is very easy to open a Felicita Outlet franchise with the finest sweet and savory products from the most popular European nations. Ours is a turn key concept which means that everything is set in terms of process and manuals. Hence your reliance on staff is very limited!
The business model is for anyone who wants to bring a little bit of happiness in the world.
We are here to delight our customers taste buds from Gelato Ice creams to Frozen Yogurts, Fresh and Warm Waffles, Novelty Crepes, Warm and Delicious Pizzas, Great tasting pastas, creative smoothie flavors and our coffee specialties.
All this at one of the most competitive cost structures in the industry – An investment as low as 9 lacs !! (to setup a kiosk model)
Visit the portal at: www.felicitafoods.com
Please send your franchising enquiries to -> email@example.com
Here are the answers to questions we are frequently asked -> FAQs
Licensing means renting or leasing of an intangible asset. Brand licensing is the process of creating and managing contracts between the owner of a brand and a company or individual who wants to use the brand in association with a product, for an agreed period of time, within an agreed territory. Licensing is used by brand owners to extend a trademark or character onto products of a completely different nature
1. Be Clear on Target Market -Yours and Theirs. At Outsell, that means clearly understanding both the user roles and the vertical industry associated with your own product roadmap as well as adjacent markets that your content may be serving. Then, start your conversation with a licensee about their target markets – both current and future markets.
2. Business Models Guide Pricing, Not the Other Way Around – Probe and explore your licensees’ business models before entering into a specific discussion on pricing. Whether to use a royalty or a fixed fee when licensing content or data can frequently best be determined by looking at how the content will be used in a partners’ products and by understanding how those products are priced. Is the partner adding third-party content thru a direct up sell to their own customers or blending your data into an existing offering with the hopes of charging more or simply staying competitive?
3. Fully Understand Why The Partner Wants the Content - Is it to remain competitive or, because the content creates something unique in their application. Most importantly, do they want 20/80 – the 20% of the crown jewels that drive 80% of an originator’s’ value to the end-user?
4. Recognize the Amazing Array of Potential Uses for Your Content. Most publishers create their information with a clear user or market, in mind. However, inevitably, if the data is of high-quality, others will find it to be of great value, too. You are not likely to always understand all of those alternate users, so licensing your content to others who do find it of use is an essential part of growing your business.
5. Be Clear on Who Will Own the Customer and Who Will Get Customer Data - This is often the most critical – and contentious — item for licensing arrangements, and it is where deals can be made or lost. The closer to one’s target market the licensee is, the more branding and ownership to want, is Outsell’s general rule of thumb. Having direct access to customer data and how end-users are consuming your content is increasingly critical in an analytics driven world as well. It may be preferable for you to be white labeled in someone else’s product, but critical to your own model to understand what a partner’s users are doing with your data.
6. Set Expectations Upfront on Key Terms. Is the deal an experiment or something to go into for the long-haul? Do you see it as a 1 year deal or a 5 year commitment? Are you seeking to find an exclusive partner in a particular channel – and getting compensated for exclusivity? If a long-term partnership is preferred, it’s important to structure the deal so that it can be supported when the people who make the deal leave the firm or change roles. Deals are often people-dependent but , turnover is significant in the information industry and deals have to live on or languish. Understand this point going in and be clear on how the deal could logically conclude if and when it must.
7. Get Clear on the Cost of Execution. Some licensing deals are highly profitable – quick data feeds to new markets bring additional revenue at enormous margins. Others require IT, staff, process re-engineering, content re-indexing — and seemingly — lifetimes to execute.
The ROE (return on effort) is sometimes grossly underestimated when ROI is being calculated, and dollar-signs are twinkling in everyone’s eyes. Deal execution is fraught with realities. Be sure to conduct enough due diligence during the deal development process to fully understand your partners’ requirements – and then make sure you can deliver on them.
8. Have an Expert in the Room. Too many publishers and information providers handle channel strategy like a stepchild who never was fully socialized with the rest of the family. While it’s often a smaller revenue stream, the reality is that content — however it’s licensed — sets precedent. There are a lot of complexities to licensing and it’s often done without someone who knows channel strategy, pricing, licensing terms, contracting and deal execution.
9. Leave the Lawyers Out Until The End. As with most transactions it’s best for the business people to agree on the terms and then have the lawyers translate those terms into agreements. Protecting your intellectual property and drafting license grants that exploit full value from the licensed content is an essential legal role. Lawyers can bring up the ‘gotchas’ that might be missed but having them drive the deal making is a mistake. This is where the experts come in.
10. Recognize Everything is Negotiable. Every licensing arrangement brings a clean slate based on who wants what, who needs what and what the benefits are to each party. Set pricing that dovetails with your current schemes to avoid cannibalization or confusion in the market. Follow the rules of engagement and recognize everything else is open season.
We like it too : Ci Gusta !
Italian food is always a delight to indulge in and Ci Gusta, the newly opened eatery in Bandra West was certainly buzzing with frenetic activity even on a weekday evening. Everyone was obviously having a good time.
From word go, there was warmth in the pleasant demeanor of the staff. One felt extremely welcome and happy to be there.
The menu is fairly simple, though exhaustive. Pizza, Pasta, sandwiches, salads, breakfast, crepes, waffles, smoothies, frozen yogurts, desserts. There is something for every palate. Affordably priced too.
We settled for the Iced mocha, which was refreshing but not overly sweet. Quattro Al Polo, the pizza with four varieties of chicken, sounded appealing and sure was. The chicken pieces in different sauces were juicy and succulent. There were several options to choose from including vegetarian ones. The chicken and parmesan risotto came next. That was a wee bit disappointing and did not match upto my expectations. The texture and consistency was not of a typical risotto. The ingredients used are fresh and of excellent quality.
The service was prompt and courteous and Rohan patiently explained the menu to us and also gave great suggestions.
The green apple yoghurt was a treat for the taste buds as was the Parfait full of seasonal fruits and fresh yogurt. The sweet warm burger sounded enticing too, but perhaps next time.
This is clearly Italian fast food, though authentic. A great place to catch up with friends and family. Lively and cheerful, you can spend hours here. Not fine dining, so no pretense.
Ci Gusta- we like it, it means. We like it too. Errr…make that, love !
Add authenticity to your pasta:
All you need to cook pasta in authentic Italian style is a few basic ingredients and a lot of love.
Thank you for your expression of interest in adding a new brand. In order to facilitate the evaluation process, please fill out this form in complete and accurate details. You will receive a reponse from us within 3 days of receipt of the completed application form at our office.